Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thanks from the mountainDziekuje z góry

For some time now I wanted to write a blog entry in Polish, translating it to English at the same time. I'm not sure how that might work out, but I'll try. What enticed me to do so? I was looking on YouTube for older (meaning from the 80s) "News" broadcasts dubbed by Jacek Federowicz. Although I couldn't find those particular recordings, I found a newer (to me) monologue of Fedorowicz [this kind of skit, performance, "stand up", what have you is referred to in Polish as a cabaret]. It's quite funny so I'm trying to embed this YouTube clip above.

Od jakiegos czasu chciałem spróbowac pisac blog po Polsku, tłumacząc po Angielsku w tym samym czasie. Nie wiem jak to sie uda, ale spróbóje. Co mnie do tego skusiło? Bo szukałem na YouTube starych (czyli z 80tych lat) "Dziennika" przegranego przez Jacka Federowicza. Chociaż nie mogłem znalesc akurat tych nagran, znalazłem nowszy kabaret (jak dla mnie) Fedorowicza. Całkiem smieszne wiec tez spróbowałem wstawic ow YouTube filmik po wyżej.

No comments: