Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Calhoun Corners

We went out for dinner again tonight. This time to my favorite restaurant in Clemson, Calhoun Corners. No pics because we were seated at a table in the middle of the floor, a bit too much in the open to start taking pictures. I suppose they could improve their atmosphere a touch to provide each table with a bit more privacy, but then maybe they'd have to reduce the number of tables. The food was great but the portions, like in many restaurants, are just too huge. I guess we could have skipped the appetizers. I had the snails and Core had the Crostini. For the main course she had the twin filets and I had the imperial filet. Steak and crab is a tasty combination I have to admit. Each main course came with salad, so dinner felt like a three course meal. No room for the fourth course, dessert. Just a cup of coffee and we were stuffed. Then lotsa water cause the other thing restaurants could reduce is the amount of salt in the meals. So now we're guzzlin' water at home trying to digest. Tomorrow, hump day, is back to school day (first day of fall semester)...and then rehearsal before our Spitoono gig.

No comments: