Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Band pics

Some pics from our Halloween gig a few weeks ago. These were taken by a pretty decent photographer. I've got a bunch of pics, but I'll just post a few here. The Hounds are a blues band so naturally the theme was Blues Brothers this year. So this pic pays homage to Elwood.

The pair above is of me hard at work...that night was pretty tough. We played two sets back to back and it wiped me out. I thought it'd be cold so I wore two shirts. And a jacket. And a hat. And by the third set I was overheating. Took off the sportcoat, took off the hat, even turned on the fan. Never wear two shirts.

I don't know when the photographer got this one. I had my jacket off but I still had my hat on. Second set maybe. Or after the gig just before teardown.

No comments: