Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Will I get home tonight?

Uh, guess which flight I'm on. Not only is it the last one out of here (Dulles) tonight, but it's (a) already delayed, and (b) dropped off the list of flights shown at the gate (where I am currently). That doesn't look good. It could mean they've (a) changed gates or, worse, (b) cancelled the flight. Like Delta's never done that to me before. And what the *@$Y(@*# @*$#%@@ )*&&^$!(*$!!! is it about Atlanta that all the flights leading up to mine were also all delayed? Like I said...I hate flying through Atlanta. I wonder when I'll get to sleep tonight and where? Yes, I have slept on the Dulles floor before. Not fun. And the only good sushi restaurant here is literally 50 gates away down the concourse.

1 comment:

Corey said...

flightaware.com has you leaving dc at 7:45 and arriving atl at 9:04pm